| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka Int. in January is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A sizable 245.4mm (9.7in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka Int. January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lusaka Int., Zambia
Lusaka Int. Weather in January Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka Int.:
- Ndola, Zambia - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) N
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) N
- Kabwe, Zambia - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) N
- Lusaka, Zambia - 11.3 kms (7 miles) S
- Kanyemba, Zimbabwe - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) E
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 140.6 kms (87.4 miles) SE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 141.3 kms (87.8 miles) SSE
- Doma, Zimbabwe - 248.2 kms (154.2 miles) SE
- Karoi, Zimbabwe - 209.7 kms (130.3 miles) SE
- Tengwe, Zimbabwe - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) SSE